MapR and HP Vertica have developed a new best-of-breed, interactive SQL-on-Hadoop solution by tightly integrating HP Vertica’s high-performance analytics platform directly on MapR’s enterprise-grade distribution for Hadoop. With Version “Dragline”, organizations can perform full interactive ANSI SQL queries on HP Vertica residing on a MapR Hadoop cluster, providing for more complete SQL maturity, higher performance, and an overall lower TCO vs. other SQL on Hadoop offerings.
Using MapR with HP Vertica has its benefits:
- Access and interactively analyze a wider variety of data types at scale
- Quickly ingest data without separate cluster
- Leverage existing SQL skills, BI tools, and programming expertise
- Perform advanced analytics faster and deeper directly on data in Hadoop
- Lower administration across both environments (Hadoop and HP Vertica Analytics Platform)
- Implement end-to-end data
SoftNet Solutions provides its customers with pragmatic, integrated services on both MapR and Vertica, covering all project phases, including the selection of the solution, the design of the architecture, planning, implementation, deployment and operations.