According to Gartner, approximately 30% of businesses are looking at Server Consolidation in their immediate future as a way to minimize unnecessary expenses and improve return-on-investment in their datacenter. Are you ready to meet that opportunity?
Leverage SoftNet SERVICESolv and execute a Server Assessment while optimizing your own resources to stay focused on your business. Our certified server experts can be as visible or as transparent as you need them to be as they assist you in executing this high-value service to your business.
The SoftNet Solutions consolidation assessment will identify servers that are candidates for virtualization and that should be consolidated to save money. We provide you with a detailed inventory of hardware, existing workloads (applications running on a server OS) and specific roadmap to deploy the consolidated environment… complete with compelling ROI summaries.
Typically, clients with 25 or more servers show the highest return from this service, and our primary focus is on finding the most optimal way to implement consolidation and virtualization strategies.
SoftNet Solutions SERVICESolv Server Assessment Features
- Clearly-defined statement of work and roadmap identifying the servers to be virtualized
- Identification of future hardware and software solutions for your business environment
- Analysis of Cost Savings: Reduced physical footprint, operating costs, and software licensing
- Productivity Benefits: Server Provisioning, reduced risk, and opportunity to update, centralize, and standardize storage
- Option for a Business Continuity Plan and/or Disaster Recovery Strategy